INKA'S CROSSLAND TRAVEL 旅遊合約
Please read the travel contract carefully before prepayment. Once payment is made, it is deemed to agree to the entire travel contract and travel itinerary. ** Please note that we are based on the deposit of the consent of the guidelines.
Article 1 (The Meaning of South American Tourism)
The so-called South American tourism in this contract refers to traveling to Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina and Brazil.
Article 2 (Scope and sequence of application)
The rights and obligations of both parties on this tour are determined in accordance with the terms of this contract and the contents of the itinerary. Party A is a passenger and Party B is a travel agency
Article 3 (name of tour group and destination of scheduled tour)
1. Tourist area (country, city or sightseeing spot): Please refer to the itinerary
Second, the itinerary (end point, date, means of transportation, accommodation, hotel, catering, tour and the accompanying service description of the return journey): please read the itinerary
The description in the preceding paragraph may be part of this contract with the content of the advertisements, promotional documents, itineraries or briefing sessions and correspondences or letters sent.
Article 4 (Assembly and departure time)
Party A should appear at the designated airport or rendezvous point notified of the arrival flight. If Party A fails to arrive at the notified airport or location due to the cancellation of international flights or due to personal factors, or fails to join the tourist halfway, it is deemed that Party A has cancelled the contract and Party A will not be able to claim or refund the fee as Party B.
Article 5 (Tourism Expenses)
Party A shall pay 65% of the total amount of the trip according to the following agreement.
1. When signing this contract, Party A shall pay a deposit of 65% of the total amount. ** This is the amount that Party B must actually receive. Any remittance handling fee due to international remittance will be borne by Party A
2. The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before departure. Party B only accepts US dollars, other currencies are not recognized. Except for mutual agreement and addition of other agreement matters, such as: Air tickets in South America or air tickets between South American countries will be subject to the price at the time of booking by Party B, Party B has the right to request Party A to bear the extra costs, or During the trip, if the itinerary is changed due to personal factors, a fee of USD 5 per person / change of the itinerary will be charged. If the itinerary changes result in increased costs (such as temporary changes to airline tickets, hotels, etc.), passengers must also bear the additional costs. Therefore, passengers are strongly advised to communicate more with Party B before booking the itinerary. For example, in the itinerary, due to weather, road conditions and some irresistible factors (such as some government-organized strikes and other activities), Party B has the right to change the itinerary to ensure the smoothness of the itinerary and avoid excessive losses of passengers ’rights. ** Do not damage the US dollar bills (such as tears, stains, etc.).
** If the itinerary does not pass through Peru, the last part must be paid 30 days before the departure of Party A.
Article 6 (Ignoring the effect of paying travel expenses)
If Party A is attributable to its own reasons and neglects to pay the travel expenses, Party B may cancel the contract and confiscate the deposit paid. If there is any other damage, compensation may be requested.
Article 7 (Passenger Cooperation Obligations)
Tourism needs Party A ’s actions to be completed, but Party A does not act for them. Party B may set a certain period and urge Party A to do so. If Party A fails to act for it within the time limit, Party B may terminate the contract and may request compensation for damages resulting from the termination of the contract.
After the tour begins, when Party B terminates the contract without authorization, Party A may request Party B to pay an advance fee to return it to its original place of arrival. However, if due to irresistible factors such as war, political factors, civil strife, natural disasters, etc., Party B has the right to terminate the travel contract and has no obligation to reimburse Party A for consideration of Party A ’s safety.
Article 8 (increasing or decreasing transportation fees)
After the travel contract is signed, the fare or freight of the vehicle used will be higher or lower than the fare or freight announced by the carrier before the contract, and shall be made up by Party A or refunded by Party B.
Article 9 (Items Covered by Tourism Expenses)
Unless otherwise agreed by both parties, the travel expenses paid by Party A in accordance with Article 5 shall include the following items:
1. Transportation costs: all transportation costs for the journey.
2. Food and beverage expenses: Semi-self-help group will only include part of the meal expenses. The package will include all meals. Please follow the itinerary as a guideline.
3. Accommodation fees: For the accommodation and hotel expenses listed in the journey, if Party A needs a single room, if Party B agrees to arrange it, Party A shall make up the difference.
4. Tour fees: all the tour fees listed in the journey, including tour transportation fees, guide fees, and admission fees.
Fifth, the transfer fee: all transfer fees between the airport, port, station and other hotels during the tour.
6. Taxes: Taxes for airport services and group meals and lodgings at various airports.
7. Service fee: The team leader and other Party B arrange for the remuneration of service personnel for Party A.
Article 10 (Items not covered by tourism expenses)
The following items are not included:
1. Handling fee for going abroad: Party A shall handle the handling fee, visa fee and other regulations required for going abroad.
2. All expenses that are not listed in the travel contract. Party A's personal expenses: such as excess baggage fees, beverages and alcohol, laundry, telephone, telegram, private transportation fees, remuneration for accompanying shopping outside the itinerary, free activity fees, personal injury and medical expenses, and those who should provide personal services (such as Hotel room service staff) tip or find lost expenses and remuneration.
3. Visas, air tickets and other related expenses not included in the journey.
4. Tips should be given to the tour guide, driver and team leader.
5. Insurance fee: Party A shall insure the expenses of international travel safety insurance and inconvenience insurance.
6. Other expenses not listed in Article 9.
Before departure, Party A should ask Party B, like Party B, about the tip collection status and approximate amount in each tourist area.
7. Baggage fee: all transfer fees for group luggage to and from the airport, port, station, etc. and the tip of the group luggage transfer personnel, the weight of the baggage quantity is handled according to the regulations of the airline.
8. When making payment, Party A shall bear all handling fees or other payment handling fees incurred by Party B due to remittances
9. If the order of the itinerary is changed due to personal factors of Party A, Party A shall bear the additional costs incurred due to the change of itinerary.
10. When Party B refunds, if Party B makes a refund, Party B will not be responsible for the handling fees and other refund fees incurred due to the remittance. Party A will be responsible.
Article 11 (Party A needs compulsory insurance)
Party A should take out insurance for travel safety and inconvenience before traveling.
If Party A fails to apply for insurance in accordance with the preceding paragraph, Party B does not have any compensation or refund in the event of a travel accident or a situation where the contract cannot be performed. ** Insurance in South America is not as complete as in Europe, America or other advanced countries. Therefore, all guests must take out insurance in the country of origin when they leave the country of origin.
Party B will not insure any international travel safety insurance and inconvenience insurance for Party A, and Party B also has no liability insurance that can be provided to Party A.
Article 12 (Minimum number of people traveling in groups)
The tour group must start with the number of people quoted in the itinerary. If the number of people before the trip is not reached, Party A shall notify Party B to cancel the contract 90-180 days before the scheduled departure. If Party B is neglected to notify Party B of the damage, Party A will compensate Part B for the damage.
After Party A cancels the contract in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, it may, according to one of the following methods, refund or transfer the travel expenses of the new travel contract established in accordance with the second paragraph.
1. Party B will refund part of the fees paid by Party A: If Party B has booked and paid itinerary or purchased domestic transportation tickets, tickets and the total amount of 10% handling fee, etc., this fee will not be refunded.
2. With the consent of Party A, another travel contract is made, and the fees paid by Party A are transferred to all or part of the costs of the other travel contract.
Article 13 (Apply for visas, negotiate international air tickets)
Party B will not be responsible for applying for passports, visas and international air tickets for the trip.
Article 14 (Unable to travel due to the fault of the travel agency)
When Party B's tourism activities cannot be travelled due to reasons attributable to Party B (such as factors caused by Party B itself), Party B shall notify Party A and explain its reasons immediately after knowing that the tourism activities cannot be travelled. Party B will refund the cost of activities that caused Party B to make a trip impossible for Party A.
Article 15 (Unable to travel due to the fault of the travel agency)
Reasons for force majeure or blame on Party B: For example, political factors, natural disasters and other force majeure factors cause the tour group to be unable to travel, and Party B should notify Party A and explain the reason when Party B knows that the tourist activity cannot be traveled: Party B will not refund Any expenses, but Party B will try to assist Party A to adjust the itinerary so that Party A ’s rights and interests during the trip will not be damaged too much.
If international or domestic flight cancellation flights or flight delays, natural weather disasters, strikes or political factors and force majeure and other changing factors (not directly caused by Party B) prevent Party A from participating in a certain itinerary or cancel itinerary, Party B will not give Compensation. However, Party B will try to assist Party A to adjust the itinerary so that Party A ’s rights and interests will not be damaged too much.
If the itinerary is changed due to personal factors of Party A (such as failure to obtain a visa or delay in canceling international flights, etc.), Party A shall bear the additional costs and handling fees for changing the itinerary, and Party B will not be responsible for any loss and Refund.
Article 16 (Cannot complete the tour due to defects in procedures)
After the tour group departs, because Party A cannot complete some or all of the tours due to visas, international air tickets or other personal issues, Party A shall bear all the losses, or because of this, Party A needs to cancel the travel contract with Party B. Party B will not refund the deposit.
In the case of the preceding paragraph, Party B will assist Party A in arranging an alternative travel itinerary. Party A shall bear the new costs incurred by the alternative itinerary.
Article 17 (Leader)
For the group itinerary, if Party A requests that South America should send Chinese translation personnel, Party B will arrange Chinese translation personnel due to regional differences. However, the Chinese reviewer in South America is only responsible for translation and communication issues with all licensed English / Western guides
If Party A has a tour leader, Party A should lead Party A to travel abroad, and go through the entry and exit procedures, transportation, accommodation, sightseeing and other round trip services for the completion of the tour for Party A.
Article 18 (Custody and Return of License)
For all travel itineraries of Party A, Party B will only request copies of passports from Party A. The passport information will only be used to book the itinerary. Without Party A ’s permission, Party B shall not use it for other purposes.
During the period of travel, Party A shall keep its own travel documents by itself, but based on the necessity of going through customs clearance and other formalities, or with the consent of Party B, it may be handed over to Party B for safekeeping.
The travel documents of the preceding paragraph shall be kept by Party B and its employees with the good manager, but Party A may retrieve them at any time, and Party B and its employees shall not refuse.
Article 19 (Change of Passengers)
Party A may transfer its rights and obligations in this contract to a third party 90 days before the scheduled departure, but Party B may refuse it if it has a legitimate reason.
In the case of the preceding paragraph, Party A shall not ask Party B to refund the increased costs. The increased costs shall be borne by the third party who bears this contract. Party A shall cooperate with the third party within 60 days after receiving the notification from Party B. Party B's business office or Email shall go through the contract undertaking procedures.
The third person who accepts this contract, after completing the commitment procedures with both parties, inherits all rights and obligations of Party A based on this contract.
Article 20 (Realization and Exception of Journey Content)
Accommodation, transportation, journeys, sightseeing spots, and sightseeing items during the journey shall be handled in accordance with the levels and contents specified in this contract. Party A shall not request changes, but Party B agrees to the changes of Party A ’s requirements. The additional cost shall be borne by Party A. If Party B fails to handle meals, accommodation, transportation journeys, or sightseeing items in accordance with the levels specified in this contract, Party A may request Party B to compensate the difference.
Article 21 (Passenger stays abroad due to negligence of travel agency)
Due to reasons attributable to Party B (except for political factors, wars, civil unrest and natural disasters and other force majeure factors), when Party A stays abroad, Party A will spend the room and board or other necessary expenses during the stay, Party B shall bear the full amount, and Party B shall arrange tourism activities according to the scheduled journey as soon as possible or arrange Party A to return to China.
Article 22 (Compensation for Damage Caused by Delayed Travel)
Due to reasons attributable to Party B (except for political factors, wars, civil unrest and natural disasters and other force majeure factors), Party A shall bear the food and accommodation or other necessary expenses during the delay of the trip.
Article 23 (Passengers cancel their contracts arbitrarily or for personal reasons before departure: factors such as visas, cancellation or delay of international flights)
Party A may notify Party B to cancel this contract before the start of the tourism activities, and compensate Party B according to the criteria listed on the left:
1. Notice that the contract will be cancelled within 30 days before the start of the tourism activity, and 100% of the travel expenses will not be refunded to Party A.
2. Notice that the contract will be cancelled within the thirty-first to ninety days before the start of the tour. The 50% deposit will not be refunded. The remaining amount will be based on the status of the party ’s booking, such as the paid trip fee and travel agency handling fee The handling fee is 10% of the total amount) The remaining balance after deduction will be returned to Party A.
3. Notice that the contract will be cancelled on the 91st day or more before the start of the tour, and will be deducted according to the status of Party B's booking, such as the paid trip fee and travel agency handling fee (travel agency handling fee is 10% of the total amount) The balance will be returned to Party A.
If Party B can prove that the damage suffered exceeds the criteria in paragraph 1, it may request compensation for its actual damage.
Article 24 (There is a legal reason to cancel the contract before departure)
If all or part of this contract cannot be fulfilled due to force majeure or reasons that cannot be blamed on both parties, all or part of the contract may be cancelled: Party B will, according to the status of the booking, such as the paid trip fee and travel agency handling fee ( Travel agency handling fee is 10% of the total amount) The remaining balance after deduction will be refunded to Party A. ** For all refunds, Party A shall bear all the transfer fees or other transfer fees of Party B.
Article 25 (Removal of the contract with objective risks before departure)
Before departure, one of the tourist areas visited by this tour group who has the facts to fully recognize the danger to the life, health, health, and property of the passenger may apply the provisions of the preceding article to cancel the contract. Party B will refund the remaining amount after deduction according to the status of the booking, such as the paid journey fee and travel agency handling fee (travel agency handling fee is 10% of the total amount). ** For all refunds, Party A shall bear all the transfer fees or other transfer fees of Party B.
Article 26 (Passenger terminates the contract arbitrarily after departure)
Party A shall not ask Party B to refund the tour fee when leaving the team and leaving the tour after the tour begins. However, after Party A withdraws from the tourism activities, Party B should be able to save or not pay the fees, should be refunded to Party A.
When Party A fails to participate in the scheduled tourism project in time or fails to take the plane, car, ship or other transportation in time after the start of the tourism activity, it shall be deemed to voluntarily waive its rights and shall not request refund or any compensation from Party B.
Article 27 (Return arrangement after termination of contract)
If Party A withdraws from the tour after leaving the tour, or neglects to cooperate with Party B to complete the tour and terminate the contract, Party A shall bear the additional costs incurred due to the termination of the contract, such as changing the international ticket , Flights within South America, hotels, buses, etc.
Party B may request compensation from Party A for the damage suffered by the preceding paragraph.
Article 28 (Changes in itinerary, accommodation, and sightseeing items during the tour)
In the event of a force majeure or blame that cannot be blamed on Party B during the tour, and therefore cannot be performed according to the scheduled journey, accommodation, or tour items, Party B has the right to change the tour, tour items or replace it in order to maintain the safety and interests of this contracted tour group If the board and lodging and journey exceed the original fee, they shall not be charged to Party A. However, due to the change, the savings will be returned to Party A.
For vegetarians, allergies to a certain food, patients with heart disease or medical history, and other health issues, Party A should notify Party B 31 days before the tour. If Party A fails to notify the party 31 days before the travel event, causes Party A to leave the team midway to withdraw from the tour event or prevents Party B from changing the contents of the meal, it shall not request Party B for a refund or any compensation.
Article 29 (Shopping abroad)
In order to take into account the shopping convenience of the passengers, if Party B arranges for Party A to purchase gifts, Party A shall bear all the shopping risks, such as the goods are not equivalent to the price and quality of the goods, defects or fakes. Party A can ask Party B for the authenticity and quality of the goods when shopping
Party B shall not require Party A to return to the country with the items carried on its behalf for any reason or name.
Article 30 (responsibility attribution and co-organization)
During the tour, due to the reasons that cannot be blamed on Party B, those who suffered damage to the public transportation means such as airplanes, ships, trains, MRT, and cable cars should be directly responsible to Party A. However, Party B shall pay attention to the kind manager and assist Party A in handling.
Article 31 (Assist in handling obligations)
When Party A has a physical or property accident while traveling, Party B shall provide necessary assistance and treatment.
The accident in the preceding paragraph is caused by something that is not attributable to Party B, and the costs incurred by Party A shall be borne by Party A. However, Party B shall pay attention to the kind manager and assist Party A in handling.
Article 32 (Principle of Honesty)
Both parties should perform this contract in good faith. According to the provisions of the travel industry management rules, when Party B entrusts him with the travel industry to solicit, it shall not use Party A's non-direct collection of fees or indirectly solicit Party A's participation in this tour, or use this contract as a matter of fact not signed by Party B. Defense.
Article 33 (Vaccine)
Party A needs to ask the original country of departure about vaccine administration before departure. Party A needs to ask Party B whether to administer certain specific vaccines before departure. If Party A fails to administer a certain vaccine and the trip is cancelled, it will not be able to seek compensation or refund as Party B.
Article 34 (Passenger Health and Disease Problems)
Party A needs to actively inform Party B of the physical and mental conditions and conditions, as well as any medical needs and related medical history related to Party A before the advance deposit. Such as pregnancy, heart disease, diabetes, stones, high blood pressure, stroke and any disability, mental illness, etc., Party B has the right to refuse the reservation of Party A. If Party A needs to cancel the itinerary due to physical problems after prepayment of the deposit, the refund standard will be the same as Article 23 above.