ABSOLUTE PERU +RAINBOW MOUNTAIN 9D TOUR
Visiting City/ 參觀城市 LIMA-PARACAS-NAZCA-CUSCO-RAINBOW MT.-MACHU PICCHU- PUNO-LIMA
Travel Style/旅遊分類 ADVENTURE
Group type/ 旅遊方式 SHARED TOUR
Min passengers/ 最低人數 2 persons
1. Suitable for tourists who like to observe ecology and explore civilization
2. Travelers who love to explore the secret world and like to challenge themselves
3. There is a dedicated car for the whole journey, no need to worry about the language barrier
4. Semi-self-service itinerary, free travel when there is no itinerary, time is more flexible
5. With some meals, you can choose the Peruvian food you want to eat
January-February are the rainy season, the climate of Rainbow Mountain is not good, it is
not recommended to go, you can choose other alternative itineraries
LIMA CITY TOUR
Pick up from airport-hotel
Lima City Tour
We will visit the main square of Lima. We will see colonial-style buildings such as the Presidential Palace, St. Martin's Square, and the Cathedral. Then we will come to the Franciscan Monastery, built in the colonial era and still maintain all the treasures of the Spanish era, including the most famous catacombs. Then we will come to the most modern area of Lima: San Isidro / san isidro, then we will visit: Miraflores district / And its most famous LARCO MAR shopping center and Valentine's Square
After tour,trans back to hotel
NO incl.meals and international flight
Due to the early departure time, the hotel will not provide breakfast
Travel agency staff will pick you up at the hotel to the bus station and take the long-distance bus to Paracas
Upon arrival at Paracas Station, travel agency staff will wait at the station and pick you up for the ecological tour of ISLA BAELLTAS
The small island of Ballestas is a group of islands close to the town of Paracas. Mainly composed of rocks and covering an area of about 0.12 square kilometers, these islands are an important refuge for marine animals, such as Guanay Guano birds, blue-footed boobies and tendrils. Other well-known breeds include the two Humboldt penguins and seals (seals and sea lions), and other mammals on the island. And Peru has become the world's largest exporter of bird droppings because of this place.
After that, we will transfer to the airport for a small NAZCA flight
The Nazca lines are located in the Nazca desert in Peru. Scholars believe that the NAZCA culture was created in 200 BCE- 700 CE NAZCA culture. Hundreds of individual shapes; from complex to simple line styles like hummingbirds, spiders, monkeys, fish, sharks, alpaca, and lizards.
After the small plane itinerary, transfer to the restaurant for lunch (optional option)
At the end of lunch, transfer to the station by bus and take the bus to Lima
Upon arriving at Lima Station, the travel agency will wait for you at the station and take you to the hotel
No include: lunch and dinner
Breakfast in hotel
We will take private car to airport and take flight to Cusco
When arrive will pick you up from airport-hotel
Cusco city tour will visit :
1) TEMPLE OF THE SUN (CORICANCHAY)
Located in the basement of the qorikancha temple, it exhibits fragments of inca pottery, metalwork, textiles, painting, sculptures, and musical instruments. A scale- model shows how the qorikancha may have looked in inca times. There are also replicas of pre-incan and inca items found during onsite excavation works. There are five exhibition rooms.
The remains and foundations of a colossal structure formed by three-tiered defense walls made of stones that fit with razor-sharp precision. Sacsaywaman, which means “contented falcon”, was built in some 77 years (1431-1508) under the rule of Incas Tupac Yupanki and Wayna Qhapaq. The festival of Inti Raymi takes place here every June 24th.
Qenqo means “ labyrinth”. An amphitheater, a central monolith, underground galleries, and vestiges of pottery are indicate that important ceremonies took place here.
A place where the inca lodged regularly. Tambomachay means “ Resort”. It is also known as “ the baths of the princess”. Two aqueducts provide spring water all year round.
After the trip, you will be unified at the square to get off, please walk back to the hotel
No incl. lunch and dinner
Breakfast in hotel
Today we will visit Sacred Valley 1D tour/ English guide/ Shared service
Breakfast at Hotel
Pick up from the hotel. Sacred Valley 1d tour with English tour guide:
1. PISAQ Ruins and Pisaq traditional market.
Archaeological park constructed at more than 3300m.a.s.l. with masterly and intriguing stone constructions. It was a large city which included several neighborhoods, such as intiwatana, p’isaqa, Tianayoc, K’alla Kasa; two tunnels and the terraces of Patapata and Aqchapata connected them to the largest inca cemestery Tankana Marka. There is a colourful market every day in the town.Here we experience a vibrant atmosphere of communities, traditions and bartering. There are many handicrafts and textiles made in true pre-Columbain style to purchase.
A beautiful inca town that preserves vividly Inca urban planning of houses, streets and waterways, and was safeguarded by a breathtaking fortress with its temples, hillside farming terraces and walls. Ollantaytambo was a military, religious, administrative and farming complex, built on top of two mountains.
Incl Lunch Buffet
after tour, you will be dropped off at main square. Please walk to train station. And take train to Aguas Calentes. Our staff will pick you up at train station to hotel.
Pick up from the hotel to bus station.
You will take the shuttle bus to the Machu Picchu main entrance.
Machu Picchu is a pre-Columbian Inca site located 2,430 metres (7,970 ft) above sea level. The Incas started building the estate around AD 1400 but it was abandoned as an official site for the Inca rulers a century later at the time of the Spanish conquest of the Inca Empire. Although known locally, it was unknown to the outside world before being brought to international attention in 1911 by the American historian Hiram Bingham. Since then, Machu Picchu has become an important tourist attraction.
In the afternoon, take the return train back to Ollantaytambo train staion. you will be picked up by the driver and transfer to Hotel.
No incl. Huayna Picchu ticket/ Machu Picchu Mountain hiking ticket/ Inca bridge tour /Inti Punku (Sun Gate) tour
The itinerary includes:
Due to the early departure time, the hotel will not provide breakfast.
We will depart from the hotel to Rainbow Mountain early in the morning. We will reach Quesiuno (about 4,326 m above sea level) south of the Sacred Valley, which is also the starting point for our hike. On the way, we will see the original life of the local Andean residents, alpaca, clear river and distant view of Ausangate Mountain. About 2.5 hours of hiking, we will come to our destination: Rainbow Mountain is about 5046m above sea level. We will stay here for 30 minutes, after which we will return to the car parking place, the car will go to Cusco, we will arrive in Cusco at 5-6 pm
After the itinerary, you will all be dropped off at the square, please walk back to the hotel
Including breakfast, lunch
The itinerary does not include: dinner and horses
Breakfast in hotel.
We will pick you up from hotel to bus station
Today we will take the small bus and travel to Puno ,along the way we are going to visit:
1) Andahuaylillas Church
There, you'll find the church of San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas, built by the Jesuits in the 16th century. Like other Spanish and religious constructions of the time, it was built on top of a huaca, or sacred place for the Incas. Made out of adobe and brick, the church is a small structure consisting of one nave, apse and bell tower. But there's a reason why it's known as the Sistine Chapel of America.
2) Raqchi: Temple of Wiracocha
The most important building inside the complex is the "Wiracocha temple" that according to the old chroniclers was built by the Inca Wiracocha in honour to the Superior God invisible for the Andean people: "Apu Kon Titi Wiracocha". The "temple of Wiracocha" is a great construction for that age. Architectonically it is classified as "Kallanka", that is, a high building completely covered with straw (wood and "ichu"). Externally it is 92 meters long (302 feet) and 25.25 meter wide (83 feet).
3) Sicuani where we are going to have a lunch spot
Sicuani is a relatively large highland town. The town is a major intersection, with the road to Puno/Arequipa passing through here. This town is surrounded by some very pretty hills. Afterwards, you have a buffet lunch in our exclusive restaurant with family atmosphere.
4) La Raya
Abra La Raya (La Raya Pass) is the watershed between the valley that drains into Lake Titicaca and the valley that leads down to Cusco and to the Sacred Valley. The altitude is 4338 m (14,232 feet).
No incl .Dinner
Breakfast in hotel
PICK UP FROM THE HOTEL
LAKE TITICACA 1 D TOUR/ ENGLISH GUIDE:
You will be picked up from your hotel in Puno and then transfer to the pier to take our motor boat and visit “The Uros Floating Islands” walking on the reed islands and interacting with the natives.
Later we will have a chance to ride a reed boat with the natives . After words, we continue our trip towards “Taquile Island” (2:10 hours aprox.)
Arriving to the shores of Taquile, we have to walk up along a narrow path, enjoying the views of the Lake titicaca and the typical houses inhabited by quechua natives.
At the main Plaza, you will have free time to explore this place on your own.
Later, we have lunch at one local restaurant (They usualy offer grill Trout).
After lunch, we walk down to the pier to take our motor boat back to Puno.
No incl dinner
Breakfast in hotel
Will pick up from hotel to airport
We will take flight back to Lima and wait your international flight
No incl . lunch and dinner/ hotel / international flight
1. Transportation connection mentioned in the itinerary
2. Itinerary accommodation (hotel class can be arranged according to passenger preferences)
3. Some meals
4. Attractions tickets
5. Nazca small plane
6. Bird Island Ferry Ticket
7. Ollantatambo-Aguas Calientes round-trip train ticket
8. Round trip bus ticket for Aguas Calientes-Machu Picchu
9. Rainbow Mountain Day Tour
10. Tour guide in English or Spanish
The itinerary does not include:
1. International ticket
2. Domestic air tickets (can be purchased, charged based on actual fare)
3. Travel inconvenience insurance (can be purchased)
4. Wayna Picchu mountain ticket / Machu Picchu mountain ticket / Puerta del Sol and Inca Bridge itinerary
5. Some meals
6. Rainbow Mountain Horse Riding Fee
7. Mentioned items not included in the itinerary
8. Tipping for drivers and tour guides
- Part of the hotel will be affected by the off-peak season, if there is a change, it will be replaced by a hotel or bed and breakfast of the same level.
- The itinerary cost includes domestic transportation during the trip (domestic flights, shuttle buses, trains, etc.), transfer service (only within the itinerary), sightseeing itinerary (including English tour guide commentary. According to your requirements, we can also provide tour guides in other languages) Or you can turn to the councilor), part of the tickets of the sightseeing spots (please read the itinerary) and the accommodation in the itinerary. However, the itinerary does not include personal expenses, international air tickets, airport taxes for international flights, visa fees and tips.
- Does not include any travel safety accident insurance and inconvenience insurance: Passengers are required to insure travel safety insurance and inconvenience insurance. The travel agency will not be responsible for any accidental compensation, medical expenses, flight delays or cancellations caused by third parties or force majeure factors or personal factors of the passenger, loss of luggage, etc. that are not caused by the travel agency to the passenger.
- The itinerary is only a rough introduction, please read it thoroughly and communicate with the travel agency in many ways. When you make a payment, you will be deemed to agree to all itinerary contracts and terms. The correct itinerary (including hotel) will be given to passengers 1-2 weeks before departure
- During the trip, the travel agency will also adjust part of the itinerary or cancel any itinerary that may cause passenger injury due to various factors, such as traffic and weather.
- However, if due to cancellation or delay of international flights or domestic flights, personal visa problems of the passengers, weather, natural disasters, wars, strikes and force majeure (not due to errors caused by the travel agency itself), the passengers cannot participate in the itinerary or must cancel the itinerary, The travel agency will not give any compensation or refund. However, the travel community tries to assist the passengers to adjust their itineraries so that the rights and interests of the passengers will not be damaged too much.
- If the itinerary is changed due to the passenger's personal factors, the passenger must bear the additional costs and handling fees for changing the itinerary.
- After the itinerary is confirmed, if you book 6 months before departure, you need to pay 65% of the total deposit. For bookings made 1-3 months ago, a deposit of 80% of the total amount is required. After confirming the amount received, the travel agency will immediately book all the trips. And pay the final payment 20 days before departure, we accept the following payment methods:
-Credit card payment: We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners club.
- After receiving the deposit, the travel agency will start to book the itinerary according to the content of the itinerary.
- Please read the itinerary for details.
- Vegetarians, allergies to a certain food, patients with heart disease or medical history, and other health issues need to inform the travel agency before booking. If the travel agent is not informed or advised 1-2 weeks before departure, the travel agent will have the right to cancel the itinerary (the travel agent will assess the passenger's physical condition) or the meal will not be replaced.
- Please check with the travel agency for student discount prices
- If the passenger cancels the itinerary after prepaying the deposit, the refund standard will be the same as the travel contract. Travel contract website:
- If the itinerary contains a ticket in South America and is booked by a travel agency, once the booking and invoicing (if there is a booking code or ticket number), the ticket cannot be refunded and refunded.
- No matter the passenger cancels the itinerary for any reason, the travel agency will not refund 10% of the total amount of the handling fee, service fee and other non-refundable fees: such as booking and payment. For other refund standards, please read the travel agency ’s travel contract:
- This itinerary is like a travel contract. After prepaying the deposit, the representative agrees to all the itinerary content and travel contract. Passengers are requested to read the travel contract at this link before paying the deposit: