CLASSICAL PERU +4D INCA TRAIL
Duration/天數 13 Days
Visiting City/ 參觀城市 Lima-Ica-Paracas-Nazca-Cusco-Mapi-Puno-Lima
Travel Style/旅遊分類 Adventure
Group type/ 旅遊方式 Shared tour
Min passengers/ 最低人數 2 persons
1. Suitable for tourists who like to observe ecology and explore civilization
2. Completely experience the Inca Trail, follow the ancient wisdom of the Inca civilization, and approach the city of Machu Picchu in the sky
3. There is a dedicated car for the whole journey, no need to worry about the language barrier
4. Semi-self-service itinerary, free travel when there is no itinerary, time is more flexible
5. With some meals, you can choose the Peruvian food you want to eat
pick up from airport- hotel
Depends your flight, can join some tours in lima city
no incl. meals / international flight
Breakfast at the hotel
Take a special car to the station and take a bus to ica. Upon arrival at ica, transfer to the airport
Tour: Take a small plane overlooking Nazca Lines (Nasca Lines) Nasca Lines is located in the Nazca Desert in Peru. Scholars believe that the NASCA culture was created in 200 BCE- 700 CE NASCA culture. Hundreds of individual shapes; from complex to simple line styles like hummingbirds, spiders, monkeys, fish, sharks, alpaca, and lizards.
At the end of the itinerary, the car will go to huacachina, you will have free time to eat lunch
Afternoon skiing trip and SUV trip
At the end of the itinerary, a special car goes to the station and a bus to paracas
Upon arrival in Paracas, the driver will wait at the station and pick you up to the hotel to rest
no include: lunch and dinner
Breakfast at the hotel
We will head to the port early in the morning
08:00 Tour: Visit Islas Ballestas (By boat), a small group of islands near the town of Paracas. Mainly composed of rocks and covering an area of about 0.12 square kilometers, these islands are an important refuge for marine animals, such as Guanay Guano birds, blue-footed boobies and tendrils. Other well-known breeds include the two Humboldt penguins and seals (seals and sea lions), and other mammals on the island.
End of the tour, return to the hotel for resting
In the afternoon, pick up to bus station and back to Lima
Upon arrival in Lima, will pick up to hotel
no include: lunch and dinner
Breakfast in hotel
Cusco city tour will visit :
1) TEMPLE OF THE SUN (CORICANCHAY)
Located in the basement of the qorikancha temple, it exhibits fragments of inca pottery, metalwork, textiles, painting, sculptures, and musical instruments. A scale- model shows how the qorikancha may have looked in inca times. There are also replicas of pre-incan and inca items found during onsite excavation works. There are five exhibition rooms.
The remains and foundations of a colossal structure formed by three-tiered defense walls made of stones that fit with razor-sharp precision. Sacsaywaman, which means “contented falcon”, was built in some 77 years (1431-1508) under the rule of Incas Tupac Yupanki and Wayna Qhapaq. The festival of Inti Raymi takes place here every June 24th.
Qenqo means “ labyrinth”. An amphitheater, a central monolith, underground galleries, and vestiges of pottery are indicate that important ceremonies took place here.
A place where the inca lodged regularly. Tambomachay means “ Resort”. It is also known as “ the baths of the princess”. Two aqueducts provide spring water all year round.
After the trip, you will be unified at the square to get off, please walk back to the hotel
No incl lunch and dinner
Breakfast in hotel
Pick up from the hotel
Sacred Valley 1D tour/ English guide/ Shared service
Breakfast at Hotel
Pick up from the hotel. Sacred Valley 1d tour with English tour guide:
1. PISAQ Ruins and Pisaq traditional market.
Archaeological park constructed at more than 3300m.a.s.l. with masterly and intriguing stone constructions. It was a large city which included several neighborhoods, such as intiwatana, p’isaqa, Tianayoc, K’alla Kasa; two tunnels and the terraces of Patapata and Aqchapata connected them to the largest inca cemestery Tankana Marka. There is a colourful market every day in the town.Here we experience a vibrant atmosphere of communities, traditions and bartering. There are many handicrafts and textiles made in true pre-Columbain style to purchase.
A beautiful inca town that preserves vividly Inca urban planning of houses, streets and waterways, and was safeguarded by a breathtaking fortress with its temples, hillside farming terraces and walls. Ollantaytambo was a military, religious, administrative and farming complex, built on top of two mountains.
Incl Lunch Buffet
after tour, you will be dropped off at main square. Please walk to train station. And take bus to Aguas Calentes. Our staff will pick you up at train station to hotel.
CUSCO INCA TRAIL 4D3N Day1
- PISKAKUCHO (KM. 82) – Wayllabamba
Breakfast in hotel
Will pick you up from where ever you are staying in Cusco, Urubamba, or Ollantaytambo. Pick-up from Cusco will be from 4 to 4:30 AM, from Urubamba from 5:30 to 6 AM, and if you stay in Ollantaytambo, you get to sleep in a bit with your pick-up from 6:30 to 7 AM. These times will be confirmed at your briefing, as they might fluctuate based on where you are staying. We will take you to the Porter House which is located in Ollantaytambo after a delicious breakfast prepared by your cook, your guide will introduce you to your team of porters.
We will then drive to Km 82, we’ll go through the first Inca Trail checkpoint to begin our trek. Please make sure you have your original passport with you to enter the Inca Trail. The first 2 hours of the trek are relatively easy as we make our way to our first Inca site. Patallacta is an ancient Inca checkpoint for the approach to Machu Picchu.
From Patallacta it’s another 2-hour hike to our lunch stop. After lunch, we will hike for another 2½ hours until we reach the first night’s campsite at Ayapata (3300 meters). On this last stretch, we pass through 2 small communities. If you want to buy any energy drink, snacks, or essential items you may have forgotten such as batteries you can do so here. We’ll arrive at our campsite by 5:00 PM. After settling in for a bit, you can relax and have a hot drink and snack with your team of porters, chefs, and guides. By 7:30 PM, your dinner will be ready, and after you can get some well-deserved rest.
Walking distance: 8.7 miles/14 km (6-7 hours)
Campsite altitude: 3300 meters (high) above sea level
Considered: Moderate day (getting used to the Inca Trail)
Weather: Warm and windy
If there is no more space for inca trail 4D3N. We have other choices for trekking.
Day 2-WAYLLABAMBA – PAKAYMAYU
Your porters will wake you up early with a hot cup of coca tea to get you ready for the day. We will have an early start since it will be our longest day. We’ll hike for roughly 4 hours to the highest pass of the trek, Dead Woman’s Pass (4215 meters/13829 feet). On reaching the pass, we’ll stop for a short break to enjoy the views before setting off again to descend to the next valley (Pacaymayu Valley – Hidden River). It’s another hour and a half down the side of the valley to our lunch spot, where you will have a chance to refill your water bottles. After lunch, we begin ascending again to the second pass of the trek. It’s 2 hours over the pass where we will stop at a small Inca site (Runcu Raccay) and see two huge waterfalls cascading down the opposite side of the valley. After the second pass, it’s another hour downhill hike to reach the magnificent Inca site, Sayacmarca (an otherwise inaccessible village).
We’ll stop here to rest and have a quick tour. Afterward, we will be able to watch the sunset over the Vilcabamba mountain range. It’s then just another 20 minutes until we stop for the night at our second campsite Chaquicocha (Dry Lake, 3600 meters). After dinner, if you’re not too exhausted, we can do some star gazing, and we’ll point out the fascinating Inca constellations. In the magnificent Southern Hemisphere sky, away from all the artificial lighting, this sky is something to behold!
Walking distance: 9.94 miles/16 km (7-8 hours)
Campsite altitude: 3600 meters (high) above sea level (chilly weather)
Considered: Top day (you will have survived the two highest passes)
Area: Andes and Cloud Forest
Weather: Cold and rainy
Day 3-PAKAYMAYU - WIÑAY WAYNA
Completing Day 2 and beginning Day 3 certainly deserves a pat on the back! We will start early again, waking up at 6:30 am to begin what is commonly felt to be the most beautiful day of the whole Inca Trail. We hike for 2 hours along what we like to call “Inca flat” (gradual inclines) and begin to enter the jungle, known as the Cloud Forest. As we walk, we will have the opportunity to see Salkantay, the second highest snow-capped mountain in the Sacred Valley, and a fantastic panoramic view of the Vilcabamba mountain range. Towards the end of the Inca flats, we begin to make our way up to the last peak at Phuyupatamarka (3600 meters) from where we’ll have great views overlooking the Urubamba River. Down the valley, we get our first view of Machu Picchu Mountain, but the site itself is still hidden. From Phuyupatamarka it´s a 3-hour walk down a flight of steps to our last campsite, close to Wiñay Wayna (Forever Young). Wiñay Wayna is the most spectacular Inca site on the trail after Machu Picchu and the most popular campsite because of its proximity to Machu Picchu. During the descent, we visit 2 Inca ruins, Phuyupatamarka (Town in the Clouds) and Intipata (Terraces of the Sun). We arrive at our campsite around 1:00 PM to have lunch.
Then we will relax so that you are ready for your final day at Machu Picchu. At around 4:30 PM your guide will give you a short orientation, and you will visit the Inca ruins of Wiñay Wayna for an hour and a half there. Your guide will explain the significance of the site and combine all the information given during the trek. This way you will be fully prepared for your visit to Machu Picchu the following day. We like to spoil our guests as we enjoy our last feast with the porters and chefs. It’s an Inca Trail tradition to organize a ceremony in the evening to introduce the team to the tourists once again. This is to thank them for the great job done (if you wish to provide tips for them then you can do so at this time). It is advisable to go to bed at a reasonable time to get up in the early hours of the morning to arrive to Machu Picchu at the crack of dawn in the hopes that the weather will give us a beautiful sunrise over the ruins at Machu Picchu.
Walking distance: 6.2 miles/10km (5 hours)
Campsite altitude: 2.600 meters (high) above sea level (chilly weather)
Considered: Easy day – all downhill!
Area: High Cloud Forest
Weather: Warm and very humid
Day 4-WIÑAY WAYNA-Machu Picchu-CUSCO
Wake up time is at 3:30 AM. We’ll eat breakfast at 4:00 AM and wait at the checkpoint to be one of the first to start trekking when they open the gates at 5:30 AM. We’ll wave goodbye to our team of porters and chefs and then it’s “Forward On” to the Sun Gate (Inti Punku). From here we have spectacular views of the mountains and Machu Picchu in all its glory. We will reach the Sun Gate by 6:30 am, and then it’s just an hour trek down to reach the Lost City of the Incas. As we hike and get closer to Machu Picchu, the views of the city get better! At about 7:40 AM we’ll reach the final checkpoint and enter Machu Picchu to begin our 2 hours private guided tour. After the tour, you’ll be given your bus tickets to make your way down to Aguas Calientes, and you’ll have plenty of free time to explore the city on your own or climb one of the neighboring mountains – Huaynapicchu (must be arranged ahead of time).
Your guide will offer to meet you down in the village of Aguas Calientes to enjoy your last lunch in a local restaurant. This is optional and not included. At lunch, your guide will hand out train tickets, so if you choose to skip, please arrange to get these before leaving him at Machu Picchu. Unless you arranged for an upgraded train, we will book the Expedition class train departing Aguas Calientes at 3:20 p.m. or 4:22 p.m. Please make sure you are on the platform at least 30 minutes ahead of time. This will be a 2-hour train to Ollantaytambo or Poroy (based on which train you get), where an Alpaca driver will meet you and drive you back to the city on our bus, then drop you off at your hotel.
No incl . Wayna Picchu mt ticket / Machu Pichhu mt ticket / Sun Gate and Inca bridge tour / lunch and dinner
Breakfast in hotel
After meal, will trans to bus station
Today we will take the small bus and travel to Puno, along the way we are going to visit:
1) Andahuaylillas Church
There, you'll find the church of San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas, built by the Jesuits in the 16th century. Like other Spanish and religious constructions of the time, it was built on top of a huaca, or sacred place for the Incas. Made out of adobe and brick, the church is a small structure consisting of one nave, apse and bell tower. But there's a reason why it's known as the Sistine Chapel of America.
2) Raqchi: Temple of Wiracocha
The most important building inside the complex is the "Wiracocha temple" that according to the old chroniclers was built by the Inca Wiracocha in honour to the Superior God invisible for the Andean people: "Apu Kon Titi Wiracocha". The "temple of Wiracocha" is a great construction for that age. Architectonically it is classified as "Kallanka", that is, a high building completely covered with straw (wood and "ichu"). Externally it is 92 meters long (302 feet) and 25.25 meter wide (83 feet).
3) Sicuani where we are going to have a lunch spot
Sicuani is a relatively large highland town. The town is a major intersection, with the road to Puno/Arequipa passing through here. This town is surrounded by some very pretty hills. Afterwards, you have a buffet lunch in our exclusive restaurant with family atmosphere.
4) La Raya
Abra La Raya (La Raya Pass) is the watershed between the valley that drains into Lake Titicaca and the valley that leads down to Cusco and to the Sacred Valley. The altitude is 4338 m (14,232 feet).
No incl dinner
Breakfast in hotel
PICK UP FROM THE HOTEL
LAKE TITICACA 1 D TOUR/ ENGLISH GUIDE:
You will be picked up from your hotel in Puno and then transfer to the pier to take our motor boat and visit “The Uros Floating Islands” walking on the reed islands and interacting with the natives.
Later we will have a chance to ride a reed boat with the natives . After words, we continue our trip towards “Taquile Island” (2:10 hours aprox.)
Arriving to the shores of Taquile, we have to walk up along a narrow path, enjoying the views of the Lake titicaca and the typical houses inhabited by quechua natives.
At the main Plaza, you will have free time to explore this place on your own.
Later, we have lunch at one local restaurant (They usualy offer grill Trout).
After lunch, we walk down to the pier to take our motor boat back to Puno.
No incl dinner
Breakfast in hotel
Pick up from hotel - airport. And take flight to Lima
When arrive will trans to hotel
No incl lunch and dinner
LIMA CITY TOUR -AIRPORT
Breakfast in hotel
Lima city tour:
We will visit the main square of Lima. We will see colonial-style buildings such as the Presidential Palace, St. Martin's Square, and the Cathedral. Then we will come to the Franciscan Monastery, built in the colonial era and still maintain all the treasures of the Spanish era, including the most famous catacombs. Then we will come to the most modern area of Lima: San Isidro / san isidro, then we will visit: Miraflores district / And its most famous LARCO MAR shopping center and Valentine's Square
After tour, will trans to airport
No incl. lunch and dinner / international flight / hotel
1. Transportation connection mentioned in the itinerary
2. Itinerary accommodation (hotel class can be arranged according to passenger preferences)
3. Some meals
4. Attractions tickets
5. Nazca small plane
6. Bird Island Ferry Ticket
7. Inca Trail 4 days and 3 nights itinerary
8. Ollantatambo-Aguas Calientes round-trip train ticket
9. Aguas Calientes-Machu Picchu round-trip bus ticket
10. Tour guide in English or Spanish
The itinerary does not include:
1. International ticket
2. Domestic air tickets (can be purchased, charged based on actual fare)
3. Travel inconvenience insurance (can be purchased)
4. Wayna Picchu mountain ticket / Machu Picchu mountain ticket / Puerta del Sol and Inca Bridge itinerary
5. Some meals
6. Mentioned items not included in the itinerary
7. Tipping for drivers and guides
- Part of the hotel will be affected by the off-peak season, if there is a change, it will be replaced by a hotel or bed and breakfast of the same level.
- The itinerary cost includes domestic transportation during the trip (domestic flights, shuttle buses, trains, etc.), transfer service (only within the itinerary), sightseeing itinerary (including English tour guide commentary. According to your requirements, we can also provide tour guides in other languages) Or you can turn to the councilor), part of the tickets of the sightseeing spots (please read the itinerary) and the accommodation in the itinerary. However, the itinerary does not include personal expenses, international air tickets, airport taxes for international flights, visa fees and tips.
- Does not include any travel safety accident insurance and inconvenience insurance: Passengers are required to insure travel safety insurance and inconvenience insurance. The travel agency will not be responsible for any accidental compensation, medical expenses, flight delays or cancellations caused by third parties or force majeure factors or personal factors of the passenger, loss of luggage, etc. that are not caused by the travel agency to the passenger.
- The itinerary is only a rough introduction, please read it thoroughly and communicate with the travel agency in many ways. When you make a payment, you will be deemed to agree to all itinerary contracts and terms. The correct itinerary (including hotel) will be given to passengers 1-2 weeks before departure
- During the trip, the travel agency will also adjust part of the itinerary or cancel any itinerary that may cause passenger injury due to various factors, such as traffic and weather.
- However, if due to cancellation or delay of international flights or domestic flights, personal visa problems of the passengers, weather, natural disasters, wars, strikes and force majeure (not due to errors caused by the travel agency itself), the passengers cannot participate in the itinerary or must cancel the itinerary, The travel agency will not give any compensation or refund. However, the travel community tries to assist the passengers to adjust their itineraries so that the rights and interests of the passengers will not be damaged too much.
- If the itinerary is changed due to the passenger's personal factors, the passenger must bear the additional costs and handling fees for changing the itinerary.
- After the itinerary is confirmed, if you book 6 months before departure, you need to pay 65% of the total deposit. For bookings made 1-3 months ago, a deposit of 80% of the total amount is required. After confirming the amount received, the travel agency will immediately book all the trips. And pay the final payment 20 days before departure, we accept the following payment methods:
-Credit card payment: We accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Diners club.
- After receiving the deposit, the travel agency will start to book the itinerary according to the content of the itinerary.
- Please read the itinerary for details.
- Vegetarians, allergies to a certain food, patients with heart disease or medical history, and other health issues need to inform the travel agency before booking. If the travel agent is not informed or advised 1-2 weeks before departure, the travel agent will have the right to cancel the itinerary (the travel agent will assess the passenger's physical condition) or the meal will not be replaced.
- Please check with the travel agency for student discount prices
- If the passenger cancels the itinerary after prepaying the deposit, the refund standard will be the same as the travel contract. Travel contract website:
- If the itinerary contains a ticket in South America and is booked by a travel agency, once the booking and invoicing (if there is a booking code or ticket number), the ticket cannot be refunded and refunded.
- No matter the passenger cancels the itinerary for any reason, the travel agency will not refund 10% of the total amount of the handling fee, service fee and other non-refundable fees: such as booking and payment. For other refund standards, please read the travel agency ’s travel contract:
- This itinerary is like a travel contract. After prepaying the deposit, the representative agrees to all the itinerary content and travel contract. Passengers are requested to read the travel contract at this link before paying the deposit: